It’s great that you’ve found us! We hope that you will be here for one of two reasons:
- You are a parent of a young person from a local church or youth group and are keen to get them involved in our schools work.
That’s brilliant! We love meeting new young people in our schools. If your child is starting secondary school we would love to get alongside them and support them in the process.
- Take a look at our schools catalogue to find out if we are currently working in your childs school.
- Make sure your child keeps an eye out in school for our Rock Solid, Explore or Christian Union clubs.
- If you or your child are still struggling to find us, drop us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you.
2. You are aware your child is currently being mentored by a ‘Leeds Faith in Schools’ Schoolsworker and they have brought home a mentoring card.
That’s great! The ‘Leeds Faith in Schools’ team love mentoring young people and building relationships within school. We hope you feel encouraged by what is written on the card. If you require any more information about what mentoring is please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will get back to you.